Tuesday, February 17, 2009

toys


This is Dr Bomb from Antwerp. He's doing the gog/magog thing above the lounge fireplace along with Gloomy Bear, below, from Japan. Grrrr!

I took these photos of my toy cupboard the other day in preparation for cleaning it out, as you can see a lot of the toys have fallen over and there are a couple of dried up moth carcasses in there too. The problem with the cupboard is that it's massive, about 1.5 x .5 x .5m, whereas most of the toys I put in it are under 5cm high. Last time I played around in there I tried to get around this by building a wall of empty toy boxes along the back to look like a skyline and give it some depth. It certainly looks better but I really want to make it like a whole world in there with trees, cars, domestic interiors, stories etc. Basically, I need stuff. Small stuff. If my parents weren't overseas I'd be in Perth right now rummaging through boxes of my old toys and old lego.



No comments: