Thursday, March 26, 2009

i love sweets!


This is whats in my hallway this week. The vase (I think thats what it is but you're guess is as good as mine) I got in Thailand a few years ago. I like it because it reminds me of an internal organ, or perhaps some kind of sea creature.

I really regret I only bought one of these trays in Japan. Cram Cream is an oddly named but very cool brand. I think it's Korean, will have to ask one of the lovely ladies from work. One of my Korean colleagues is going home for a visit and has promised to bring me a bag of Swimmer and Artbox stuff. Yay for Ara!

This print was bought for Patto's birthday last year but I think I love it more than he does. Well, I did choose it. It's from Outre, on Elizabeth Street, which is fast becoming our go-to gift place. So many things there I want! So don't have the money to buy them all! Waaaaahhhhh, life sucks. I 've been wondering if it's a 3D image for a while. Need to get me some some glasses and check it out...
PS. Sorry these photo's are UG-LY. It's pretty dark in the hallway and I hate using flash. Or a tripod, even though taking these well was far beyond my abailities.

No comments: