Wednesday, March 11, 2009

same but different

So I managed to score a centerpiece from my friend Tun's wedding and in an effort to find somewhere to put it, ended up rearranging the whole loungeroom at 11pm on a Sunday night.

That blurry brown bit in the bottom left corner? The dog just heard someone open the fridge door, possibly to get treats for him. and is zooming off to investigate.

This little yellow, black and white arrangement would like much better if we had grey walls. Stupid rental.


I got this very un-unique African souvenir for the bargain price of $1. Her face is actually really well carved but the dark wood made it hard to see so I painted her red. She freaks the boyfiend out.

My first bookshelf - taken from work during renovations and our faux Eames lounger. Hypothetically this is my reading corner but is more often used for dumping bags and coats on. I know there is a lot of bitching on shelter sites about colour coding your bookshelves but it looks so. much. better.


I love this lemon box and rescued it from work to keep all our cds in. We never listen to them but boyfiend insists on keeping them so I had to hide them somewhere.

No comments: